Educational Information Sessions are a strategic way to showcase your institution’s post-diploma, certificate or graduate programs to a targeted student audience and meet with our enthusiastic and talented students.
Why host an information session:
Registration for an Educational Information Session includes:
- Meet face-to-face with qualified and engaged undergraduate students.
- Raise your profile on campus by connecting with students from a specific program or degree area.
- Logistical planning for your session provided by the Events & Employer Services Coordinator (Sarah Goody) in Co-op & Career Services including room bookings, AV equipment, event registration management, etc.
- On-site Event Host to provide set-up and tear-down support at your session.
- Promotion through a variety of different channels including social media, direct email marketing to student clubs, program counselling offices, and other campus partners, departmental listservs and print media.
- Use of AV equipment including laptops, projectors, and speakers.
- WIFI access while on campus.
- The fee to host an Information Session on campus is $175. Please note, there is a $100 cancellation fee for Information Sessions cancelled less than 30 days before the event.
- Additional Services: There can be costs associated with an Information Session, which can include catering, use of some on-campus venues other than a classroom, some AV requests.
- Catering: Institutions wishing to provide refreshments during their session must use the University’s on-campus Hospitality Services
After you complete your registration:
- Credit card payment: You will receive confirmation and receipt of payment.
- Invoice payment: You will receive an electronic invoice with payment instructions. Confirmation will be sent when payment is received.
- For questions regarding invoicing and payment, please contact Carole Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-824-4120 x52218.
Educational Information Session Dates:
- Winter 2018: January 10th-April 6th, 2018
Note: There are peak times during each semester when students will be very busy with assignments, projects and midterms. Co-op & Career Services will work with you to select a date
If you require more information about hosting an Educational Information Session please contact:
Sarah Goody, Events & Employer Services Coordinator
(519) 824 - 4120 x 52432